Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Decision Time.

This weekend Daniel, Jessica and I are making the 16+ hour drive to my tiny, little hometown in New York. I have been holding off on any major wedding-related decisions until this trip. I am so looking forward to dress shopping with my Mother and sisters, bouncing ideas off my parents, and sharing everything Daniel and I have been considering way down here in Chattanooga.

The last two weeks have been relatively tame for Daniel and I. We are both working, trying to enjoy the summer weather, and continuing to explore our city. I am so pumped to be able to show Daniel around Red Hook were I spent so many years growing up and putting down roots!

For those who have any interest at all, here are some of the ideas I've been gathering for wedding decor and such! I could literally spend hours looking at pictures and websites. Since I no longer have homework, this is a lovely distraction.





The upscale version of glue-string-balloons that everyone makes in kindergarten! How simple and yet classy. They can even be incorporated into centerpieces!



















I just love the idea of making our wedding PERSONAL. I have seen (and worked at) so many cookie-cutter weddings. Family pictures are a great way to tell our story and celebrate our history!




Love her hair. And this website.



No comments:

Post a Comment